Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong C++ knowledge, with an emphasis on real-world systems integration problems, including the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and iterating on algorithms in real-world settings
- Strong technical communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A desire to work on software that has a real-world impact on the United States and its allies
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance, preferably Top Secret
- Work on challenging problems, collaborating across multiple teams to design efficient and clean solutions
- Responsible for software solutions throughout entire lifecycle - requirements, design, architecture, implementation, integration, simulation testing, flight testing, and deployment
- Follow an Agile software process, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Participate in bi-weekly demos, presenting new features to key stakeholders
- Triage issues, root cause failures, and coordinate next-steps
- Experience in mathematical problem solving in areas including but not limited to: graph search, convex optimization, optimal allocation, and geometric methods
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in AI/Robotics in one or more of the following areas: motion planning, sensor fusion, probabilistic decision making, computer vision, or machine learning
- APIs between assets and users: Protobuf
- Build Tooling: Nix/CMake
- Deployment tooling: NixOS/Kubernetes
- Python Proficiency
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.