Employment Brand Manager
Posted on 4/5/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • St. Louis, MO, USA
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 years in communications, marketing, branding, or a related position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities a must
- Develop our Employee and Candidate Value Proposition Messaging Framework and ensure messaging framework is adopted across our organization in conjunction with our People Operations function
- Work with Marketing Insights to conduct research and help develop The Climate Corporation's external employment brand
- Lead the assembly of brand assets to support talent attraction in collaboration with Marketing, Communications, and external agency partners
- Collaborate across Talent Attraction functions at The Climate Corporation and Bayer Crop Science to design and share best practices
- Demonstrated interest in following and participating in communities of interest online
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to drive results in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience managing corporate social media channels/initiatives
- Experience in the software industry, particularly with software engineering or IT customers is highly desirable
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
Digital agriculture company
Climate's mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase productivity with digital tools. The next breakthrough in agriculture will utilize data and analytics to optimize the many decisions farmers must make throughout the growing season and in planning their operations.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Work From Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Innovate in all we do.
- Inspire one another.
- Leave a mark on the world.
- Find the possible in the impossible.
- Be direct and transparent.