Web3 Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- 5 or more years of experience in software engineering
- Expertise in Node.js, React/React Native, and basic knowledge of encryption and cryptography
- Preferably, a project shipped to mainnet using Solidity
- Ability to ship code using test-driven development
- Ability to build modern React frontends, transforming Figma designs into functional components
- Proficiency in CSS
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Awareness of engineering best practices
- Problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset, and good judgment
- Self-starter with a desire to expand knowledge and skills
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets
- Design, Develop & Maintain high-performance crypto wallet supporting Solana and EVM blockchains
- Collaborate with product managers to innovate, architect, and develop user-facing products and features
- Scope and estimate complex projects at the feature level and work closely with designers and fellow engineers to execute implementation, testing, and deployment
- Envision and develop innovative features to help build new web3 use cases
- Partner with cross-functional teams on all aspects of product development
- Identify and drive team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
- Mentor and guide team members to refine their technical and architectural skills
- Build applications and services that power new and exciting products in the crypto wallet space
Solana wallet for Defi & NFTs
Phantom's mission is to deliver a user-first product experience that is positioned to onboard the next wave of crypto users. The company is building a wallet that makes it safe & easy for users to store, buy, send, receive, swap tokens and collect NFTs on the Solana blockchain.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).