Native German Speaker
Posted on 8/9/2022
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent International credential, required
- Professional working proficiency in English and native-level proficiency in German
- Live and have Authorization to work in the United States
- Must be a resident of one of these states: AZ, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA and WI
- Ability to work 16-29 hours per week. Must have 16 fixed hours each week (6 of those set hours must be between Friday at 12:01 AM CST and 12:00 PM CST on Sunday). These 16 hours are set and do not change from week to week. Up to an additional 13 hours can be worked anytime during the week (Monday to Sunday) to reach the maximum of 29 hours per week
- Possess a computer with up-to-date operating system, a smartphone, and have access to high speed internet; a highly functioning home office is required
- Proficiency with e-mail applications, online messaging services and forums, and Web applications
- Professional foreign language translation experience highly desirable
- Proficiency with Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional communication skills
- The ability to adapt to frequent guideline changes for moderating content
- The capability to quickly assess content for suitability based on established guidelines and codes
- The commitment to working a fixed weekly schedule
- The willingness to adjust performance and respond to feedback
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.