Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 15 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Suppliers are crucial partners in enabling Wayfair’s mission. Within Global Supplier Technology (GST), the Supplier Advertising team, owns the strategy, design, engineering, go to market, and analytics of Wayfair’s Advertising offerings, a key part of Wayfair’s growth trajectory.
This role is responsible for the supplier-facing capabilities and underlying DS / ML models helping suppliers maximize the value of their advertising campaigns. At Wayfair, Advertising empowers suppliers to boost visibility of their products and brands on our platform. One of the biggest growth drivers for advertising will be enabling tens of thousands of suppliers to set up and run effective campaigns regardless of their prior advertising know-how. The Measurement and Optimization PM leads our efforts to help suppliers measure, understand, and optimize those campaigns.
As the Measurement and Optimization PM, you will partner with machine learning, business, supplier experience and partner Advertising teams on the overall plans for these high priority areas. This is a highly visible role on a highly visible team where you will collaborate with leaders from across Wayfair.
What You’ll Do
- Define the vision for machine learning capabilities that will help suppliers efficiently manage their advertising campaigns.
- Advocate for suppliers and influence leaders across business, profit and pricing algorithms, and Global Supplier Tech to drive supplier success, predictability & trust.
- Define product requirements in collaboration with cross-functional and cross-department teams across supplier experience, ad serving, profitability, and pricing algo teams.
- Partner with data science / machine learning, economics, analytics, UX research, and product design to identify supplier needs and pain areas to inform the long term vision and the short term roadmap.
- Partner with the engineering team to drive timely and smooth execution by performing sprint rituals like grooming, planning and retrospective.
- Drive go to market for your products in partnership with sales and account management teams to identify areas of opportunity to grow adoption and impact.
- Build and maintain product roadmap along with constantly monitoring the success and measuring the impact of your products/features.
- Influence the evolution of Wayfair’s strategy for advertising offerings.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years experience in software product development, with a focus on data-driven products.
- Experience with technical products and leading cross-org initiatives.
- Experience with advertising is preferred, but not required.
- Track record of effective partnership with engineering and data science / machine learning to build high-impact, technical products.
- Excellent quantitative skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and requirements.
- Ability to keep up in highly technical conversations.
- Ability to think and act both tactically and strategically
- Ability to work with and influence senior leaders across various functional areas.
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For more information about applying for a career at Wayfair, visit our FAQ page here
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected]