New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 43%
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive HRBP experience
- Proven track record of leadership in supporting functional state leaders within a manufacturing and/or retail environments
- Exceptional employee investigation experience
- Ability to use data & metrics to influence and help business partners make thoughtful decisions
- Labor relations and unions experience (desirable)
- Be a strategic partner to both employees and leadership
- Foster a positive workplace culture
- Ensure alignment between business objectives and People and Culture initiatives
- Collaborate closely with various departments to provide expert HR guidance
- Implement policies and procedures
- Drive employee engagement
- Labor relations and unions experience
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world’s leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
At Curaleaf, we have a passionate commitment in everything we do. From innovative products to promoting social justice, from environmental sustainability to building world-class brands, we know that none of this is possible without our Team Members, which is why we’ve committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive experience for all.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will be a strategic partner to both our employees and leadership, fostering a positive workplace culture and ensuring alignment between business objectives and People and Culture initiatives. You will collaborate closely with various departments to provide expert HR guidance, implement policies and procedures, and drive employee engagement. If you are a proactive HR professional with a passion for fostering a supportive work environment and enhancing employee satisfaction, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Bring:
You will have a minimum of 8 years of progressive HRBP experience, a proven track record of leadership in supporting functional state leaders within a manufacturing and/or retail environments. Your exceptional employee investigation experience as well as the ability to use data & metrics to influence and help business partners make thoughtful decisions will be instrumental in helping build and maintain a strong company culture. If you have labor relations and unions experience, that is a big plus! This role is integral in shaping and implementing HR strategies, policies, and practices that align with our company’s mission, vision, and values.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 401(K)
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Payment Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Product Discounts
Curaleaf Awards and Achievements:
- 2023 Ragan’s Top Places to Work
- 2022 TIME100 Most Influential Companies
- 2020 Cannabis Doing Good’s Good Neighbor Award
- 2020: Minorities for Medical Marijuana’s Diversity & Inclusion Award
Follow us on Social Media
Not all benefits listed above are available to all employees at all locations.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Current Curaleaf employees should use our internal job board to submit an application for current openings: https://app2.greenhouse.io/internal_job_board