Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the Program:
This program is designed to provide a fast tracked growth opportunity to candidates who are ambitious, results driven, and tech savvy by showing them the ins and outs of our operations.
In the first phase of this program, you will rotate through various functions at the fulfillment center operations team to receive the best training from our seasoned operation leaders. This will give you hands-on experience in how we handle inbound and outbound for a wide assortment of fresh and frozen inventory from all over the world and directly to our customers.
In the second phase of this program, you will be tasked with a special project to apply the knowledge you learned during the first phase, further deepening your operations and leadership skills training.
In the third phase of this program, you will officially lead a team and impactful projects to drive results and outcome through day to day challenges and tasks.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to attain a leadership role in one of our key markets.
Duration: 12 months
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Mentorship: Partner with key mentors throughout the program (Senior Operations Leaders)
- Master Weee’s inbound and outbound warehouse manager operations through an 12-month Rotational Management Program
- Participate in hands-on Inbound, Outbound, Inventory Control and QC in Dry, Fresh and Frozen department training
- Develop Warehouse Manager / Management skills by leading and motivating others
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout warehouse job rotations
- Ensure that all associates are motivated, engaged, trained and competent and understand how their work relates to the business objectives
- Foster a safe work environment by complying with and administering established safety and operational procedures
- Proactively improve customer’s experiences, while being exposed to financial reporting and key performance indicators (KPI’s) through various technology platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced warehouse manager environment
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Highly responsible and result-driven
- Self-starting, scrappy, and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- Think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Need business travel and rotation, potential traveling to other states such as Milpitas CA, Seattle, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago and Tampa (30%)
- Exposure to temperatures (Freezer, Cooler etc)
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Regularly required to bend, twist, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $55,000-$65,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
- Complete health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Attractive 401K Matching
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Monthly Weee! Points credit and phone reimbursement
- Great growth opportunity and relocation opportunity