Posted on 3/29/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Execute creative work that builds upon the brand foundation through all channels including web, social media, print, email, and advertising
- Take projects from concept to completion while thoughtfully considering how the design will support company objectives and breakthroughs in the marketplace
- Illustrate complex concepts into easy-to-understand, compelling graphics for our website, company resources, and video production
- Assist with building layouts and digital experiences on our website while ensuring responsive/accessible usability
- Work directly with and assist in developing component libraries to achieve the consistent and balanced brand design
- Communicate design rationale to cross-departmental teams and be able to understand and implement feedback professionally
- Stay up to speed with current design trends and best practices
- BA degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a relevant field; proven work experience may be considered
- At least 3 years of experience in branding, graphic design, or a related field
- Exhibit a deep understanding of how a visual design system works and how it extends to all channels of brand communications
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to prepare high-quality files for print production and oversee the process from start to finish
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates a strong sense of brand design and execution
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining creative credibility and professionalism
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously in a 100% remote environment
- Highly inquisitive, with a low ego, you'll be experienced with working flexibly within a global setting
- Experience in Illustration
- Experience in Webflow
- Experience in Motion Graphics
Third-party risk & attack surface management
UpGuard's mission is to protect the world's data.
- Free lunches and coffee
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements (work-from-home)
- A 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision benefits (US employees)
Company Core Values
- Care about our team - Understand what matters to our employees. Give them what they need to do their best work.
- Be excellent to each other - No games. No bullshit. We rely on our peers to improve. Be open, honest and kind.
- Pride in what we do - Value quality and integrity in everything we do.
- Don't #!&$ the customer - Understand customers' stated and unstated needs. Make them wildly successful.
- Do the impossible - Be energized by difficult problems. Revel in unknowns. Ask 'Why?', but always question, 'Why not?'