Product Operations Program Manager Intern, FRL
Posted on 2/3/2022
Washington, USA • Redmond, WA, USA • Cupertino, CA, USA
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining one of the following: MBA, Masters in Industrial Engineering, Masters in Operations Research, or an equivalent field
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Knowledge of Operations research techniques and/or Industrial Engineering methods for optimization of manufacturing systems and supply chain processes
- 1+ years of experience utilizing statistical software such as Minitab, JMP, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience managing complex programs with a large cross-functional team
- 1+ years of experience developing and implementing a project timeline such as a Gantt chart or equivalent
- Drives day-to-day activities which support the overall goals of the program
- Collaborates within Operations and the extended cross-functional team to identify and highlight potential program risks
- Builds lasting relationships between cross functional teams to encourage open communication and collaboration
- Understands how short term activities influence long term goals and vice versa
- Familiarity with the Product Development Process (PDP)
- Experience with manufacturing in the consumer electronics industry
- Understanding of CTO/BTO manufacturing models
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Highly motivated and displays a willingness to learn from a variety of sources
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.