Senior Security Software Engineer
Trust & Safety
Posted on 6/10/2022
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Software Engineering with some experience in web or cloud security or abuse detection
- Experience building tooling using Terraform, Go, and/or Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to build working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with operating system internals, web applications and browser security
- Extends Security Engineer, Trust and Safety responsibilities, plus
- Leverages Trust and Safety (anti-abuse) expertise in at least one specialty area
- Triage and handle escalated issues independently
- Conducts architecture reviews on Trust and Safety tooling/systems and makes recommendations
- Interview security candidates during the hiring process
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.