Posted on 1/20/2023
Cryptocurrency investigation software
Chainalysis' mission is to develop clearer regulations, establish standard audit practices, and implement powerful compliance controls for cryptocurrency to sustain its current growth and integrate into the global financial infrastructure. By helping make that vision a reality with their compliance and investigation tools, Chainalysis gives banks, businesses, and governments the confidence and knowledge they need to help this new digital economy thrive.
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Led and empowered one or more teams of engineers who are effective and love what they do
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, and always raising the bar
- Built relationships with the Product Management team based on credibility and candor that result in lofty goals, clear objectives, and confidence that you'll meet them. Worked with PMs and your team to set clear objectives and meet them
- Helped the entire engineering team get better at what we do by building smarter ways of working
- Excellent knowledge of the FedRAMP landscape, operating constraints, and risk
- Prior experience operating services in a highly compliant and/or constrained environment
- A software or data engineering background (and you secretly put your hands on the keyboard when you get a chance.)
- Managed a diverse team of impactful engineers, ideally in a fast-growing startup
- Experience hiring engineers and working closely with recruiters as a team
- Aren't afraid to jump into a problem and get it sorted, even if it's outside of your day-to-day role
- Have an interest in cryptocurrencies or a desire to learn - we can help!