Staff Product Manager
Posted on 9/19/2023
Enterprise customer training platform
Skilljar's mission is to help companies around the world transform their customers into product experts and evangelists. Skilljar helps customer education teams map the path to product adoption and advocates who understand that education is an ongoing process that drives customer retention and growth.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 3%
- At least 8+ years of product management experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS
- Proven skills building and launching successful products in SaaS, B2B, or B2B2C working directly with and influencing/inspiring enterprise customers, and serving multiple user and business personas.
- Strong sense of product design with the ability to manage business goals, product goals, and customer goals.
- Demonstrated success producing product management artifacts such as opportunity briefs, prioritized roadmaps, product specs, user stories, wireframes, and customer-facing docs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external audiences at various levels and functions.
- Working knowledge and/or use of public cloud infrastructure, AI, Generative AI, data & analytics, and agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the market to ensure we are driving innovation and building for customer needs. Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant trends and AI technologies in the customer education space.
- Own product strategy and roadmap for new features to drive customer education outcomes. Incorporate customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business goals.
- Execute on the roadmap with product/feature definition, success metrics, experimentation plans, high quality releases, go-to-market plans, post-launch continuous improvement, and operational excellence. Collaborate with design and engineering to innovate quickly.
- Mentor product managers in product craft.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across functions, and with enterprise customers on roadmap and critical issues.
- Experience in remote work environments
- Experience in the customer education space
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, AI, Generative AI, data & analytics, and agile methodology