People Operations Senior Director
Posted on 11/29/2022
New York, NY, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Flexible and agile approach to work; ability to adapt to ambiguity in a frequently changing, fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the functional areas in scope, including payroll (US/UK), HRIS (Dayforce or similar), Global Mobility (immigration, relocation); deep expertise not a requirement, but proven ability to learn quickly is critical
- Extremely strong and detail-oriented written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills; comfort with metrics reporting and managing large data sets
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- People leadership skills and ability to motivate and drive engagement with a sizable team
- Minimum of undergraduate degree preferred
- Provide leadership for the People Operations team (currently HRIS, Global Payroll, and Global Mobility), driving process excellence in these areas and developing strategies and solutions that are scalable, pragmatic, and appropriate for a growth environment
- Develop strong relationships with partners in Legal, Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, and Finance, as well as Group colleagues in HR Transformation and People Operations in other Flutter divisions
- Communicate clearly with executive management, escalating issues in a clear and compelling way with solution options and recommendations
- Analyze large sets of data and present results that tell a clear and compelling story
- Lead projects with a focus on deliverables and end-to-end project management, resourcing, and escalation management
- Think multiple steps ahead by preparing for potential problems and escalating issues when appropriate; juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Create an inclusive culture that drives employee engagement and inspires team to perform at their best
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.