Director – Technical Curriculum Development
Posted on 12/2/2022
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Experience in a similar role where you have lead a growing Curriculum Development or Training team, being responsible for building roadmap, customer strategy, OKRs and measuring success
- Experience in building, improving and scaling customer education programs for a technical audience (software engineers and developers) and previous experience in building certification programs will be very highly regarded
- Passionate people leader with extensive experience hiring, growing and leading teams, including other people managers
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern cloud infrastructure such as IaaS services, containers and orchestrated environments
- You have a track record of successful self driven exploration and education on new cloud technologies and languages
- Direct people leadership for Senior ICs and people managers and indirectly leading the broader team of ~8 curriculum developers (and growing)
- Responsible for defining and having accountability for delivering team OKRs (objectives and key results) and supported by managers in the team
- Oversee, guide and review strategic projects that proactively resolve gaps in the team and Datadog's customer education programs
- Foster a positive team environment that encourages positive communication, team bonding, growth and overall engagement
- Play a key role in recruiting and scaling our team, leveraging your network to actively source and interviewing candidates, and help make key hiring decisions
- Work across Product and Engineering teams to ensure educational content is technically correct, comprehensive and high quality
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.