Sr. Sdet, Cloud
Posted on 7/23/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in a SDET role
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing unit ,integration and e2e tests
- Strong communication skills - this will be an extremely cross-functional role
- Technical fluency: ability to quickly learn new systems and dive in to tough problems
- Strong experience in API, microservices, postman testing/automation
- Good experience in performance testing (Jmeter)
- Natural curiosity and ability to break software
- Tenacious approach to finding the most difficult bugs
- Highly proficient in Java, Python or a similar language
- Build A High Performing Team - Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen - Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience - Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
- Build testing strategies for the features under development
- Define, design and deliver tools and automation framework for our backend systems
- Work with stakeholders for crafting test strategies, test plans, and test scenarios for product under test
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers for backend testability and design
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (APII) with complex orgs
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Collaborate and lead a small team of offshore manual testers
- Self-motivated, who can work independently, is able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner between Life360 and the Tile team
- Good understanding CI/CD/CT
- Good understanding of data stores, distributed systems and data modeling
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with the AWS environment and its various tools
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.