Client Success Manager, Level 1
Posted on 5/6/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- College Diploma (or equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field is required; Bachelor's degree in communications or Public Relations is an asset
- 0-2 years experience in a Customer Success Manager role
- Basic knowledge in customer success software (such as ChurnZero or Gainsight)
- Retention rates
- Customer sentiment (NPS)
- Account health
- Adoption rate
- This role qualifies for a retention-target bonus, yearly
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.