Senior Cloud Security Architect / Engineer
Posted on 6/15/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- You have helped build an application security program before, and have a clear vision for how you would make it better
- You have multi year (>5 years) experience with threat modeling, secure architecture and security testing in the Cloud (AWS, GCP and Azure) and SaaS space
- You have real world experience in some of basic security concepts like Identity, Data protection, Monitoring and IR in the cloud services space
- You have prior experience in working with off the shelf SaaS products and services
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You have expert knowledge of security testing tools and techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results and demonstrating strong ownership
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous
- Work alongside the engineering teams, providing expert leadership and advice on secure cloud architecture, design, and implementation
- Create and scale security products and services that developers love, and would line up to get
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud/SaaS environment like AWS, GCP, Azure, Salesforce and many more
- Lead with code, automation and data in everything you do
- Create security impact across partner teams, with strong support from the business
- Lead the security architecture, complete threat modeling, complete security testing and drive the DevSecOps model for partner teams
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences