Updated on 11/13/2023
Governance, risk, compliance & diligence solutions
Exiger is on a mission to transform the fight against financial crime.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 11%
2 year growth↑ 35%
Richmond, VA, USA
Operations & Logistics
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Strong analytical skills
- 0-2 years of experience managing risk for U.S. government spending programs focused on advanced technology
- Extensive experience using analytical research and/or industry tools to manage and analyze data
- At least intermediate-level skills using data tools such as Excel and/or SQL, Python, etc., as well as experience in data visualization tools and techniques
- Ability and confidence to draw high-level assessments from research and data
- Ability to write and speak clearly to brief complex analytical matters to all levels
- Ability and desire to learn and master the tools relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- Deliver analytical support to achieve client satisfaction
- Perform analytical research to identify additional seed data, potential gaps and adverse information
- Prepare presentations and quantitative exhibits on the project scope and findings
- Assess accuracy of information collected by Exiger’s artificial intelligence document review platform
- Work independently to meet mission requirements with minimal guidance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task and work in diverse teams
- Lead by example
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with the client
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, ability to write and speak clearly and accurately brief analytical findings.
- Ability to evaluate relevant material as to its importance, and extracts data pertaining to the assigned subject matter. Draws conclusions from his/her analysis.
- Ability to conduct open-source research and pull information from large data sets.
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ missions and priorities.
- Ability to develop an understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Excel skills with basic formula ability for things like vlookups or if statements, and abilities to use pivot tables.