Senior Product Manager, Feeds UX
Posted on 6/23/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- You have proven experience building product roadmaps, defining experiments and working collaboratively with design and engineering counterparts
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the minutia
- You know how to define team goals and success metrics, and ensure that we are tracking towards improvements that align with Reddit's wider business objectives
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have at least 4+ years of product management experience
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap across all of the feeds experiences on Reddit
- Collaborate with engineering & design to launch new experiences that will delight users and drive business outcomes
- Work with our data science and user research teams to craft insights into the behaviors and needs of users on Reddit, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests and features that ultimately lead to a constantly evolving & improved product experience
- Seek to understand the competitive environment and maintain global awareness of unique user experiences specifically in regards to different feeds experiences
- Work with various cross functional teams (Community Operations, Marketing, etc) to drive adoption and usage of the features you ship
- Engineering or Data Scientist background
- Design background w/ solid quantitative skills (SQL)
- You have experience managing internal and external stakeholders during the product development lifecycle
- Experience working on products that leverage machine learning technologies
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.