Posted on 11/2/2022
Alexandria, VA, USA
- Must hold Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of professional experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of tech writing experience encompassing all aspects of writing and editing
- Experience managing deliverables from creation through final draft and submission
- Communicates and coordinates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members
- Motivated self-starter able to manage their schedule and balance priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Review, edit, and provide final formatting updates on all deliverables prior to submission
- Maintain distribution lists for each deliverable to ensure proper and timely dissemination
- Establish, communicate, and hold deliverable owners accountable to a deliverable schedule that includes necessary review gates
- Lead efforts to assist program teams in drafting and publishing standard operating procedures (SOPs), tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), work instructions, and other technical documentation
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft O365
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles, tools, and operations
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.