Experienced Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Your excitement about the power and potential of data!
- Experience in successfully building and shipping technical products or platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of data-related technologies at scale
- Expertise in data engineering, ML platforms, data analytics
- Strong empathy for customers -- both businesses and end-users
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations involving complex tradeoffs
- Comfort applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods to measure success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5+ years of product management experience, ideally 3 or more specifically in the Data Platform space operating at a senior level
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.