Sales Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Diego, CA, USA
- Proven experience in sales operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, configuration, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, Hubspot, G Suite, other CRM and sales forecasting applications and email marketing strategies
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- We actively support remote work in the United States with a focus on candidates in states we currently operate in:
- Manage and lead a team of sales operations professionals to provide sales support and ensure efficient and effective operations
- Own and maintain our CRM and other GTM tools management, including administration, change management, and troubleshooting of the tech stack, ensuring teams have the needed capabilities & can access accurate data
- Conduct quality assurance checks across all internet technology
- Track lead mapping and funnel progress, and assist in the unification and management of all GTM technologies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to find solutions to technology challenges, gaps, or deficiencies
- Ensure data quality across the entire revenue function by performing monthly data governance and quality control tasks
- Provide reporting on funnel performance across marketing, partnerships, sales, and customer success teams to strengthen our infrastructure and internal processes
- Identify, design, and implement business processes and reports that increase productivity and remove bottlenecks
- Work with teams to identify areas for optimization through process improvements and tools, and execute projects to improve revenue team efficiency
- Manage our tech stack and handle onboarding and offboarding members as necessary
- Support reporting needs across the organization, as well as team-level reporting to measure the effectiveness of the GTM strategy
- Assist in creating, updating, and delivering enablement training, documentation, processes, and practices needed to support our revenue teams
Chatmeter is a marketing company focused on building brand reputation through reviews, listings, and rankings.
- Health + Wellness
- Plan For Your Dreams
- Flexible Time Off
- Work That Works For You
- Sick? Relax and Recover
Company Core Values
- Think BIG - Big things don't happen without big ideas. We believe the future belongs to curious minds with innovative smarts, and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Own it - We step up. We're self-starters, but we love to work together. We don't wait for an ask – we see what needs doing; team up to get it done, and we own the outcomes.
- Embrace Authenticity - Free to be unapologetically you. We champion authenticity, transparency, and tolerance. We listen without judgment, we speak with encouragement, and we see the many ways diverse backgrounds and perspectives carry our community forward.
- Grow Together - We are ever evolving. Growth is not about achievement, it's about the journey. We invest in opportunities for growth for the company, for clients, and for every employee. We support one another so that we can all work, live, play – fearlessly.