Commercial Sales, West
Posted on 10/17/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales objectives leading enterprise SaaS sales teams by winning new business and driving substantial growth in accounts up to 10,000 in employee size
- Proven ability to drive sales teams in executing land and expand sales strategies to predictably expand accounts, culminating in being chosen as an enterprise standard
- Demonstrated competence in effectively engaging and developing value based relationships with C-level executives
- Minimum of 7 years experience, including second line management, leading strategic software, preferably Commercial Sales SaaS, teams
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry with recent enterprise SaaS experience, preferably on the business applications side (selling to sales, marketing, HR, finance, manufacturing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask, work cross-functionally within the organization, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Google Apps, Tableau skills
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required, MBA preferred
- Recruit, hire and develop a high performing enterprise SaaS sales team, including Directors, Managers, Client Development Managers and New Business Representatives
- Drive strategy and lead the Commercial Sales team to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Develop and lead the plan to significantly increase the number of Smartsheet senior executive relationships with C-level executives
- Develop trust-based relationships with leaders across the business, including Product & Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Sales Engineering and Customer Excellence
- Develop pricing/packaging and product competences in order to play leadership role in structuring, pursuing and winning large, complex deals
- Successfully develop and execute across all disciplines of sales management, including Account/Territory/Opportunity planning, sales methodology execution, forecasting and professional development
- Be a coach to Directors in the execution of a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within accounts up to 10,000 in employee size
- Proactively identify and address issues that inhibit growth in Commercial Sales
- Actively use our core applications to manage business, including Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Tableau, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg and others
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.