Senior Product Manager
Remote Eligible in UK
Posted on 3/22/2023
- Experience working with complex products from inception to launch. You've worked closely with engineering teams before, and are comfortable operating in the technical space
- Success explaining technical solutions to wider audiences, at the appropriate level. You know when to go into detail, and when to keep it to a summary
- Experience working with complex datasets. You are data oriented, and enjoy digging into the numbers to back up your ideas
- Worked with customers or end users, and understand how to analyse feedback. You've mapped out customer journeys and identified pain points
- Experience working in cross functional teams, and bringing the right people together to solve a problem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable working with slides, docs, and wiki pages
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with research, UX, design and engineering to craft simple, scalable and innovative solutions to customer problems
- Update and manage product roadmaps, and own the pipeline from idea through to launch - and beyond
- Work in partnership with engineering to dig into technical blueprints and develop technically viable solutions that scale
- Evaluate concepts and ideas with UX and research teams, and work closely with your customers to understand their needs
- Lead on cross-team initiatives, on anything from APIs to discoverability. You'll partner with product and engineering teams across Smartsheet to launch initiatives, and align on key investments
- Use internal and external data sources to validate, guide and experiment. You will use data and metrics to guide decisions, opportunities, and measure success
- Lead on strategy for your product area, collaborating with global teams and creating a compelling vision
- Reflect and review constantly, and look for opportunities for the business to improve
- Share insights with the wider product and engineering teams. You'll understand how your product area ties in with other Smartsheet products, and how it competes with the wider market and industry
- Knowledge or experience working with data integrations
- Knowledge or experience of API driven development and service oriented architectures
- Tableau / Snowflake / SQL skills for data analysis
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.