Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As the Senior Manager for Revenue Accounting, you’ll have a tremendously impactful role being responsible over the revenue recognition and cash conversion processes of the Company. In addition, you’ll be a crucial player in the deal desk process in pricing contracts, structuring deals, and ensuring favorable terms for new business and renewals. Reporting to the Controller, you will help build scalable practices and adopt new systems as we transition into ASC 606. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Revenue recognition subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of ASC 606 in a SaaS environment
- Manage Quote-to-Cash related functions surrounding Revenue, Accounts Receivables, Commissions, month end flux review and account reconciliations
- Lead the implementation of revenue recognition software (NetSuite ARM) in accordance to ASC 606
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Legal and other cross functional teams during the day to day operations
- Work closely with sales team to understand the nature of pricing, order form compliance, and non-standard deals to ensure all documentation and approvals are in compliance with company policy
- Review and ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Be a versatile player in the revenue space that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad hoc projects
- Able to articulate technical revenue accounting guidance and apply in real world situations
- Continuously enhance and refine revenue close process and procedures that can scale effectively as we grow, implementation functional owner in ad hoc revenue accounting projects
- Partner with external auditors to complete annual financial audits as they relate to orders to cash processes
We are looking for people who:
- SaaS revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Public company accounting experience
- CPA license
- Experience with Zuora, Netsuite/NetSuite ARM, Salesforce
- Contract review, invoicing, collections experience
- Strong experience putting together reports and using Excel
- Ability to influence and partner with business colleagues throughout the organization
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-growth environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The annual base salary range for this position is $133,350 - $203,700. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations. While we use our full salary ranges, we only consider offering a salary near the top of the range in situations where the candidate far exceeds the experience level and skills required for the role.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.