Executive and Equity Compensation Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 6+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, finance, accounting, compensation or a similarly applicable field
- Experience with Comp Committed meeting prep
- Project management experience
- Deep understanding in design and structure of various equity plans (ISO, NQ, RSU, ESPP, performance shares, etc.)
- Experience with interfacing with the stock administration team; experience with Shareworks reports is preferred
- Experience with proxy disclosures
- Experience with running compensation cycles
- Expert in data analytics and modeling using Excel (can perform complex functions and scenarios modeling)
- Experience using knowledge of financial and business concepts relating to exec compensation is preferred
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders at all levels including executives
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy and speed of execution, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Exposure to emerging, high-growth companies in the technology or internet sectors a plus
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Manage the research for, and ongoing development and maintenance of executive and equity compensation programs
- Maintain executive compensation processes and policies; support Comp Committee meeting prep
- Manage executive and equity compensation in compensation cycles
- Manage executive compensation market benchmarking and ranges
- Develop communication materials to educate participants on new executive and equity comp programs or program changes (e.g. performance awards, deferred compensation, equity refresh program, etc.)
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Develop compensation models and conduct statistical analysis
- Analyze trends in executive and equity compensation and build intelligence through reporting
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team (Finance, Legal, Accounting, Stock Admin) to manage exec compensation inquiries
- Streamline compensation processes through operational and system enhancements via Workday, Zendesk, Shareworks, and other internal systems
- Manage exec compensation reporting, policies, auditing, and data integrity initiatives related to compliance, plan documents, and regulatory filings
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done