Senior Software Engineer - (Sdet)
Posted on 2/1/2022
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics or a similar technical field
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in software testing, test automation, and the maintenance of software
- You have experience investigating customer problems referred to the team by technical support, creating and managing bugs and associated reports
- You are passionate about software engineering, as well as software engineering teams
- Use your experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test to write tests and develop automated test tooling that ensures we are always shipping high-quality and robust full-stack applications that support cancer research
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (UK/US) to overcome real-world problems that sometimes can't be solved with software alone
- Manage the testing strategy for the system in collaboration with the product and quality teams to ensure every release is of high quality
- Work closely with the Software Quality Engineering team to ensure systems are validated and this is documented appropriately
- Take responsibility for the systems built by the team by participating in an on-call rota
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility