Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brookhaven, GA, USA
- Warehouse or WMS implementation experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce fulfillment processes
- Ability to manage complex projects and facilitation of cross functional planning and execution
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience managing an array of teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Risk and opportunity mitigation and management experience
- Oversee the successful execution of facility design
- Oversee the management of layouts, labor planning, pick & pack workflows, and WMS configuration and automation
- Engage with internal teams as well as new and existing STORD customers to ensure a successful launch
- Serve as a partner to ensure on-going needs are being met to the standard provided
- Build easy to understand Supplier & Customer playbooks to ensure a successful handoff between the 3PL and STORD Operations Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years of experience within Supply Chain or Logistics
- Direct experience with WMS or Warehouse implementation
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.