Senior Product Manager
Acquiring Partners, United Kingdom, Remote
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United Kingdom
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in STEM field or equivalent
- 8+ years of total work experience, and 3+ years of proven experience in building commerce solutions
- Understanding real life commerce scenarios across various markets and cultures, and define the encouraged user experience
- Experience working with card payment systems (EMV chip cards) and card not present payments
- User Experience competence - Engage with UX design team to define a market leading user experience
- Expertise collaborating with other product managers and business leaders across organisations
- Business proficiency - Be responsible for modeling business cases, and resolve viability of opportunities
- Work with acquiring partners to understand their market and products
- Build creative platform solutions to integrate GoDaddy's omni-commerce solutions with the acquirer payment solutions
- Identify users and personas, integrating their point of view in our payment solutions; be the voice of the user and ensure outstanding experience
- Collaborate with the partner sales teams on go-to market strategy to drive adoption and growth
- Work closely with our business leaders and marketing to better understand market needs, collaborate with engineering, design, and other Product Leads to build compelling products and services by partnering with Marketing, Care, Legal and Operations to launch and scale them
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, and track KPIs and optimise key levers to improve the return on investment in your portfolio
- Be an evangelist for partner strategies - listening to and engaging with partners at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and encouraging those around you with your product vision
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.