Posted on 8/6/2022
- 2+ years experience in a data analysis role
- Airtight quantitative skills including expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with large data sets and cleaning data to ensure proper data quality
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transform data into a story for different audiences and various stakeholders
- Adept at turning analyses into actionable recommendations for the business
- Bonus: Experience with customer retention metrics in a subscription-based business model and/or with designing and measuring the success of A/B tests
- Bonus: Proficiency with statistical modeling tools, data visualization tools, other analysis languages (Python, R), data pipelines, and ETL
- You love all things data
- You're a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You're excited and ready to join a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- You're passionate about Imperfect's mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
- Full-time, exempt position reports to the Analytics Manager and is available immediately
- The candidate can be remotely located within the US
- Salary and stock options commensurate with experience
- Our benefits package includes comprehensive health care, PTO, 401K match, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account, and more!
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill set and will be determined
- The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Provide metrics reporting, data-driven analyses, and insights for strategic business initiatives, while maintaining an analytics roadmap to prioritize initiatives, communicate timelines, and ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables
- Support ongoing analysis and weekly metrics to better understand Imperfect's customers through survey, behavioral, and purchase data
- Analyze metrics, such as retention and LTV, for various customer segments, acquisition channels, and markets
- Collaborate with the teams across the company to identify impactful business problems and translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and reports and dashboards
- Assist with the development and deployment of analytical tools and develop custom models to track key metrics, uncover insights in the data, and automate analyses
Sustainably sourced food delivery
Imperfect Foods is on a mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone.
- Free Imperfect credit
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Parental Leave
- Bring an Appetite: We’re ready. We work eagerly and with clear purpose. We always look for new, better ways to do things and are committed to improving ourselves and our work.
- Lead with Heart: We believe that taking good care of ourselves and bringing positive, collaborative energy is half the battle.
- Be Imperfect: We believe what’s different about us is what makes us valuable, and that personal and team growth are fueled by learning from mistakes.
- Use the Whole Carrot: We believe all resources are valuable and should be used with care. We strive to cut waste in all its forms.
- Grow the Movement: We instill a contagious passion for our mission in those we manage and serve. We constantly seek ways to up our game—signups, hiring, and beyond!