Senior Program Manager - Bt/Es
Posted on 6/20/2022
Texas, USA • Indiana, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ plus years of project management or related experience with an emphasis in Agile methodologies
- Experience in planning and implementation of cross-functional business efforts. Effective in influencing, making high quality decisions, and taking decisive action. Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Strong meeting management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills. Ability to analyze poorly defined areas and processes within a cross-functional organization and implement new and improved processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound judgement about when,how, what, and to whom to communicate. Inform, education and inspire employees
- Ability to quickly establish and build close working relationships with team members of varying backgrounds and positions within an organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and motivated to solve complex problems
- Solution-oriented, collaborative & curious mindset
- Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on collaboration technologies (Google, SmartSheet, Quip, Slack)
- Workday Project Management Certification
- PMP and/or Agile certification
- Lead the successful implementation of up to 2 workstreams of our large scale, transformation programs within the Workday platform
- Manage the business outcome accomplishments by facilitating the definition of workstream objectives, success criteria, scope, governance, schedule, and budget
- In partnership with Employee Success program management, execute effective program management processes, structure, roles, and responsibilities to the successful delivery of business objectives for workstreams and overall project impacts
- Communicate with project leadership for updates, milestone achievements, and potential risks for mitigation. Collaborate with Employee Success program management for all communications
- Effectively remove blockers and mitigate project risks maximizing team productivity and ensuring delivery
- Process Improvement: Partner with leaders across BT/ES Leadership, M&A, Finance, Sourcing, and Business Intelligence to develop and implement strategies across different workstreams (modeling and metric creation/improvement)
- Collaboration: Partner with BT/ES teams and other global functional areas (e.g., Finance, Sourcing, Employee Success) to drive alignment & execution to support future org-wide projects outside of Workday
- Salesforce.com organization and product knowledge is a plus
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.