Architecture Project Manager-Commercial
Posted on 10/17/2022
Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel. Knowledge of Revit and Adobe Create Suite preferred
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budget
- You will be living and breathing the project from inception to completion and be able to turn your hand to all aspects of the project
- You will be responsible for meeting the project goals including integrated design and planning goals, budget, schedule, and project financial performance
- Prepare schedules, budgets and work plan documents during all phases of the project
- Review contractual and financial construction administration documents
- Maintain excellent relationships with the clients, builders, governing authorities, stakeholders and team members
- You will be working on primarily commercial and science + technology projects
- Review research for product and construction methods related to project
- Serve as the Architect of Record
- Signing and stamping, as a licensed professional, all project related documentation which has been prepared under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager or Managing Director
- Mentor your team members and help to train and upskill them
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- Provide study grants for exploration - Catapult, LPA Foundation
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.