Software Engineer, Solutions Games
Posted on 2/19/2022
Remote in USA • United States
- Capable of developing and debugging code written in a large multithreaded C# or C++ codebase, using a multi-platform engine (e.g. Unity, Unreal, in-house)
- Knowledgeable on how to profile, analyze, and optimize performance, from low-level limitations to high-level architectural decisions
- Experience in shipping multiple games or other real-time interactive applications, including a proven understanding of software development lifecycles
- Able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge through written reports
- Comfortable diving into areas outside of their expertise in order to help our customers
- Experience using Unity to develop games or commercial software
- Familiarity with the technical challenges typically faced by gambling studios
- Knowledge of rendering, graphics, networking, profiling, or low-level performance
- Work directly with external game studios to build new features, interactive apps and tools
- Analyze performance in our gaming customers' projects and workflows, then provide them with targeted technical guidance
- Deliver high-quality code components to enable our partners and customers to be successful
- Analyze Unity source code to keep your skills and knowledge up-to-date
- Build close relationships with Unity's internal development teams, then champion developer feedback to help positively impact Unity's roadmap
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.