6 month growth↓ -97%
1 year growth↓ -97%
2 year growth↓ -97%
- Full time student pursuing a bachelor’s or juris doctorate degree with an expected graduation date of December 2024 – May/June 2026
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
- Interpret large and complex data sets via data collection, querying, and analysis
- Assist with continuous improvement activities such as the analysis of exceptions and providing support for audits
- Perform research and analysis, such as understanding trends and exceptions
- Develop skills in understanding HR regulations and data privacy rules
- Provide support for the global team, including learning about HR systems such as Workday and HR processes/procedures
- Develop knowledge for how HR compliance and governance supports the global HR function
- Learn about global HR rules/regulations, have a strong compliance mind-set, and be well organized
- Open to all Majors
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
Human Resources Compliance and Governance Internship
For 80 years, T. Rowe Price has changed the investment management industry by delivering world-class service and guidance to individuals and institutions around the globe. Our shared values enable us to create a dynamic workplace that cultivates high achievement from diverse professionals in a variety of disciplines. Built on a tradition of integrity, we are committed to our clients and employees and focused on sustained growth and success.
The T. Rowe Price 10-week Summer Internship Program offers an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while building skills and long-term career potential. Through teamwork, innovative thinking, and application of your skills, you can add value in various ways to our firm and the clients we support. You will have the opportunity to work with practitioners in the field who are forward-thinking, passionate people that will help you integrate what you learn in school with “real world” business initiatives.
The program includes a formal orientation, peer and senior mentor assignments, and formal learning opportunities. In addition to the work assignments within the assigned department, Interns also gain exposure to Associates and senior leaders across the firm through an executive speaker series, networking activities, and engagement with our Business Resource Groups.
Business units withinHuman Resources Compliance and Governanceare responsible for providing direction and leadership to Human Resources on global employment laws/regulations and ensure strong operational practices and controls are established and followed to mitigate risk. This department plays a pivotal role in ensuring that our organization operates within the framework of applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies. This department serves as a guardian of ethical standards, promoting fair and legal practices in all aspects of human resources management.
Responsibilities may include:
Interpret large and complex data sets via data collection, querying, and analysis
Assist with continuous improvement activities such as the analysis of exceptions and providing support for audits in addition to looking for opportunities to increase process efficiency
Perform research and analysis, such as understanding trends and exceptions
Develop skills in understanding HR regulations and data privacy rules (global impact).
Provide support for the global team, including learning about HR systems such as Workday and HR processes/procedures
Develop knowledge for how HR compliance and governance supports the global HR function
Learn about global HR rules/regulations, have a strong compliance mind-set, and be well organized
Open to all Majors
Full time student pursuing a bachelor’s or juris doctorate degree with an expected graduation date of December 2024 – May/June 2026
Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0on a 4.0 scale
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (e.g., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant work status)
Opportunities are available in Owings Mills and Baltimore, MD.
This role is eligible for remote work up to two days a week.
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.