Posted on 3/20/2023
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 6+ years of UI development experience
- Team player and good communication skills
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Ability to write unit and e2e tests
- Attention to the details both functional and visual
- Experience working at scale
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience mentoring other engineers
- Delivered projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of web performance and best practices
- Knowledge of Angular 8+ preferred or any other modern framework and library(React, Vue, NextJS)
- Experience with PrimeNg, Storybook, New Relic, Sentry
- Deliver customer value through business logic
- Expand our mono-repository to include more apps and libraries
- Contribute to CI/CD via Github Actions and Jenkins
- Ensure code quality through Cypress, Jest and Sonar Cloud Code Analysis
- Collaborate with Product and Design on requirements and deliverables
- Conduct code reviews of your peers and make adjustments based on feedback
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team