Chief Information Officer
Posted on 12/7/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 15+ years of experience in the software industry
- A track record of building and scaling purpose-led, global organizations in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of enterprise technology and processes and IT operations
- Passion and expertise on how to build and scale a data program into a competitive advantage
- Exceptional business instincts - you understand Miro's customers, product, and business - and use it to inform key significant decisions
- Build and develop our global IT strategy and lead an agile, “internal customer-focused” organization focused on partnership and business needs
- Develop and deliver on a comprehensive, scalable, resource-efficient strategy for Miro's business technology and systems portfolio
- Architect and drive our business data and analytics engineering strategy, creating the processes, systems, and cross-functional alignment required to deliver timely reliable, easy-to-access/use data and advanced data analytics
- Scale our IT operations function with a focus on empowering and improving the productivity of our employees
- Lead continuing digital transformation and champion enterprise-wide automation program, priorities, and roadmap
- Oversee portfolio and processes for public company-level data governance, security and compliance
- Partner with our product and go-to-market teams to describe and contextualize how we use Miro daily
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.