Corporate Actions Analyst
Posted on 5/20/2022
- Previous Asset Servicing experience mainly in global corporate action event processing
- Strong knowledge of various corporate actions, which includes income, mandatory and voluntary events for all global markets
- Good understanding of corporate actions nuances for different regions; knowledge of dividend withholding tax implications across markets
- Experience working with technology partners to define/improve corporate action processes to achieve efficiencies and cost savings
- Good grasp of the risks associated with income, mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Understanding of dividend reclaim processing is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Excel background required; previous experience with VB/VBA is highly preferred
- Verify and update corporate actions details in DRW's event management system and monitor upcoming events
- Handle front to back processing and allocation of corporate action entitlements and liabilities
- Reconcile entitlements and liabilities against reports from prime broker and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to corporate actions queries from internal trading desks and external stakeholders promptly
- Enhance and streamline corporate action processes so as to minimize risk across income, mandatory and voluntary events
- Help automate and develop DRWs corporate action capabilities through technology solutions
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.