Staff Sw Engineer
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work
- Extraordinary software engineering talent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in development of large-scale information products and
- Experience in concurrent and parallel programming
- Knowledge of functional programming languages like GoLang, Scala, Haskell, Clojure, or the ability
- Experience with operating system internals, file systems, disk/storage, and networking protocols
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with financial services or payments processing domain is preferred
- Experience with distributed database, distributed computing and high frequency transactions is a
- Working familiarity with the entire software development lifecycle including version control, build
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 or more years of relevant
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.