Power Delivery Engineering Intern – Co-Op & Internship Fair
Kennesaw State 2023 Spring STEM Job
Posted on 2/6/2023
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering program in an accredited university with a current GPA of 2.6 or higher
- Ability to work in both a field and office setting
- National Electric Safety Code (NESC) expertise
- Interface with local clients
- Electrical Power Calculations
- Interactions with other disciplines (Substation, Protection & Controls, Transmission, Distribution and Civil Structural)
- Strategic Development
- Expanding a Portfolio of Business
- Partnering with a Variety of Utility Clients Nationwide
- Must have an interest in developing your skills in creating the work packages for transmission, distribution or substation engineering projects
- Assist with the preparation of project deliverables including but not limited to engineered drawings, technical reports, project-related correspondence and miscellaneous project documentation
- Assist the team with the development of processes and procedures to improve project execution efficiency
- Work in a team atmosphere to provide technical and project support for high voltage transmission line projects as well as low voltage distribution projects
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.