Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program, returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Availability to work 3 months full time starting June-July 2023
- Work authorization in the UK - No visa sponsorship is available for internships
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Think strategically, innovatively, and creatively to find the solution to one or more problems
- Work with different people and departments in order to find information and define the best solutions - this opportunity involves meeting some extraordinary people and learning from them!
- Analyze some data and turn it into incredible reports to take some decisions from it
- Work on a proposal to share before concluding the internship
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using situational awareness to clearly deliver information to different audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Successfully resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team. Takes time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
Uber's mission is to reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The company operates a ride-sharing platform that provides more than 15 million rides each day.