Manager – Insights
Production, Development QA Solutions
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Quality Assurance (QA)
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- 5+ years experience in business intelligence, analytics, consulting, and informing company strategies
- Experience with SQL, data analysis, visualization tools, and research methodologies
- Experience using quantitative approaches to provide business insights and drive change
- Experience presenting complex data insights that inspire action to senior leadership
- Experience managing relationship and communicating with partners
- Experience with people management and grow direct reports career and competency
- Provide sound strategic guidance on all issues relating to insights, research, and data
- Support DQAS leadership making strategic decisions through insights development that better inform outcomes, opportunities and risks
- Set standards of KPIs across DQAS products. Build rituals to track and communicate with partners
- Partner with the QA Department leads to determine DQAS prioritization, while ensuring product planning and strategy are advised with best practices
- Manage performance and bandwidth of the DQAS insights team
- Build sustainable work intake/prioritization systems that lead to high team morale and output
- Support cross department challenges and align stakeholders on recommendations that lead to optimized results
- 2+ years people management experience especially in-data analytics area
- Experience thriving and driving change in a dynamic environment
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and organizations
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble