Customer Success Advisor
Posted on 8/11/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 1-2 years of working in a customer-facing team (customer success, account management, or post-sales relationship management)
- Level of comfort working with a high-volume of customers over a variety of mediums (Email, 1x1 calls, large format Zoom meetings)
- Interest in scalable, team-based customer success delivery mechanisms; self-starter who has innovative ideas when it comes to increasing customer engagement
- Analytical and interpretive approach when working with data
- Familiarity with Totango or other Customer Success platforms would be a plus
- Customer Relationships:
- Understand your customers' industry trends, challenges with digital adoption, and current and potential use cases for WalkMe
- Leverage high-touch and one-to-many strategies with customers to drive positive outcomes
- Product Knowledge:
- Maintain an understanding of our product and roadmap, so you can guide customers to successful digital adoption outcomes
- Scaled Playbooks
- Test and provide feedback on scaled playbooks & engagement strategies
- Analyze customer data to execute engagement strategies
- Value Realization:
- Act as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback to maximize customer value and retention
- Team Collaboration:
- Partner with WalkMe Account Team (Renewal Managers, Account Executives, Services, Technical Account Managers) and Technical Support to support customers
- Proactively identify churn risk and work with the broader account team to mitigate
- Work closely alongside other Customer Success Advisors to support all customers within the Scaled Customer Success team
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!