Senior Data Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Job Requirements：
- More than 2 years of postgraduate and 3 years of undergraduate project experience in data processing and analysis
- Skilled in using SQL, Hive and other technologies, as well as experienced in real-time computing development such as storm, flink and spark
- Familiar with linux operating system and development environment as well as java, Python, Golang and other computer languages
- Sensitive to data, outstanding ability to resonate logically, as well as great communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Proficient in English, can adapt to overseas work and conduct business trips to provide local emergency support related to local data issues
- Responsible for communicating with overseas publishers and understanding local game operation data requirements, as well as formulating overseas data requirements and development standard
- Responsible for the construction of the data operation benchmark system, participate in the formulation of standards with regards to overseas game data governance and asset construction
- Responsible for game data processing, data statistics, data analysis and other development work
- Responsible for development related to real-time data application in game operation activities, as well as supporting daily game and data operation activities
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.