Group Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical / STEM field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Proven track record leading high performing product teams. Ideally you'd have 3+ years of experience leading multiple PM's
- Ability to take initiative, interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels, and build productive working relationships
- A strong product and design vision, knowing from experience what works, when to fix, and when to experiment along with experience "sizing the prize" and prioritizing across multiple competing opportunities
- A user-first mentality, always doing right by whoever is using the product paired with a data-driven approach, always digging deep, iterating quickly, and finding data to support plans or experiments
- Excellent communication, collaboration and process-oriented skills to help manage existing processes and make improvements, as needed
- Work with Operations leaders to develop a coherent Product Vision and Roadmap that spans all of our Operations systems, products, and tools, including surface area between systems
- Design the right procedures for collecting feedback on feature requests from project managers of all levels
- Create approval procedures for work on systems that may face customer or contractors
- Lead a team of Product Managers, and manage the product development, planning process, and execution of the roadmap
- Prioritize resourcing including assessing value and degree of engineering investment required
- Collaborate with and drive cross-functional alignment on the broader execution team spanning engineering, operations, legal / compliance, PR / communications, and more
- Think through both big picture implications and the small details of decisions, constantly testing, disproving, and affirming product hypotheses to identify core problems, solutions and drive continuous improvement
- Have an in-depth understanding of markets, competition and customer/user requirements
- Train product managers on your team on specifics or product strategy and product leadership
- Be a thought partner to Operations and Engineering executives on the strategy for internal tooling
- Solid experience with marketplace systems on 2-sided platforms, B2C or SMB growth / user funnels, knowledge of experimentation and instrumentation tools
- Deep understanding of consumer internet technology and its applications
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
Company Core Values
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest