Lead Product Marketing Manager
Trust and Security
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 3 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Has high ethical values, is passionate about security/privacy/trust and works with a rigorous and creative mindset to quickly think through multiple scenarios, and assess risk and opportunity
- Operates at both the strategic and tactical levels while championing bold and creative ideas that deliver results
- While you work in ambiguity, you're highly organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about designing and implementing processes to keep everyone on track and grow a global business
- Can craft a compelling narrative around a business problem and explain complex, technical features in words that anyone can understand; possess the writing chops to articulate benefits effectively to customers and presentation skills to persuade internally
- Thrives in a highly cross-functional role that requires that you work closely with partners across PM, Engineering, Brand, Comms, and Legal
- Operates with a deeply strategic and analytical skill set that can paint a multi-year vision for Trust and help ensure that the GTM approach and product today set us up to achieve that
- Develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique value our Trust posture has in developing our product offerings, as well as define the messaging for our Trust product portfolio
- Be the expert on Trust, specifically the buying process and experience for consumers and enterprises, including how our competitors position and sell their products
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and execute product launches, feature updates, and partnership integrations that deliver on our Trust promise
- Know and develop insight about our target customers and partners, their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy and content creation (including partnering with Human Insights team)
- Guide product positioning and messaging for adoption and growth of security product offerings, to build trust with our customers and the market
- Develop strategy and collaborate with GTM team to execute on GTM strategies for security product launches (Note: this person will be the DRI for security win-back / unblock campaigns)
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) resource for field and channels as they help take the Grammarly security solutions to market
- Create, maintain and evangelize a Technical/Security Call Deck (Narrative), including demos
- Work with the content team, comms, and security stakeholders to guide security thought leadership and content strategy
- Create marketing assets (call scripts, discovery questions, fact sheets, slides, product demos) to enable sales, sales engineering, customer success, and solutions engineering teams to position Grammarly security functions and features effectively
- Support GTM for the sensitivity and inclusion feature roadmap (product messaging/positioning, launches, sales training)
- Work with a cross-functional team to establish GTM goals that need to be hit for us to put out messaging about Grammarly's sensitivity, anti-bias and inclusive language being part of the product
- Support the comms teams as needed on crisis incident communications related to sensitivity and inclusion
- Create content for our privacy and data protection services to help customers understand the value and use cases, including creating and maintaining content at grammarly.com/trust
- Develop the GTM strategy and launch privacy controls delivering an exceptionally high opt-in rate for all related/impacted product offerings
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.