Solution Design, Healthcare, Remote
Posted on 3/30/2023
- At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner's Mindset -using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
- Guild's mission is to unlock opportunity for America's workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Solution Designs team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce
- Come join us as a Senior Consultant on the Solution Design (Healthcare) team. In this role, you'll work on designing education solutions for leading healthcare organizations. You'll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild's product and services. Solution Design at Guild is a scaling function, and you will also have opportunities to help build our team's operations and culture as we learn and grow together
- Partner with Sales to generate new business and grow revenue, bringing expertise on the Guild solution and expert knowledge on education, learning and future of work into every phase of the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally with Guild's Product, Ops, Client Services and others to provide visibility and feedback into new partner goals so they can successfully implement the right solutions
- Drive research, analyses, and executive-ready materials that deliver actionable recommendations for employers
- Lead projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers' strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Own internal initiatives to build the team's operations and culture
- Required Proficiencies:
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Strong complex analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills (including with senior external audiences)
- Compelling visual storytelling in slides or memos
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, and managing deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and continuously reprioritize
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and stakeholders with diverse perspectives
- A passion for education and employers' role in driving economic mobility
- An understanding of the business and talent challenges healthcare organizations face today
- Preferred Competencies
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
- We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $105,000 - $127,500 as well as company stock options
- At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America's workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation's largest employers-including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy's, Target, and The Walt Disney Company-to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families-all without paying for tuition or career services on their own
- Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others
- Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
- Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear's Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons
- PRIVACY NOTICE
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.