Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
As a Senior IT Systems Engineer, you are curious, poised, persistent, logical, clever, and possess a love for technology. You are not only an expert IT systems engineer and integration, but an effective communicator and key stakeholder in enterprise wide projects and objectives. You will leverage your technical skills to not only administrate, but be a stakeholder in the design, implementation, and management of enterprise IT systems. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, articulate, and enjoy working as a team to deliver top-quality solutions to complex issues.
Cool Things You’ll Do
Reporting to the Senior Manager of IT, The primary responsibility will be to streamline, build, connect, and maintain Pantheon’s sprawling enterprise infrastructure. You will take point in ensuring Pantheors are able to work securely, effectively, and efficiently. You will be cross functional collaborator and stakeholder in the spin up and maintenance of enterprise systems and integrations.
Some specifics include:
- Design, implement, and maintain complex enterprise IT systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and recommend technology solutions that meet those requirements
- Build tightly knit custom integrations with cloud based systems leveraging APIs to solve business critical tasks and automation
- Serve as an escalation point for IT support team
- Manage and maintain policies and procedures for all IT systems
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ of IT systems engineering experience or related field in a fast paced SaaS startup environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience leveraging Okta for identity and access management
- Provided senior level technical guidance and serve as an escalation point in a fast paced SAAS startup environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security policies and procedures, including firewalls, IDS, and EDR tools
- Advanced experience with mobile device management tools, such as JAMF and InTune
- You have experience with utilizing scripts (specifically bash) to perform bulk operations (i.e. patch/software deployment, hotfixes)
- Comfortable working with and manipulating large datasets in Excel, Google Sheets, etc
- Excellent customer service background with strong relationship management skills
- You should be a clear and empathic communicator and a creative problem solver
- Been in a supporting role that required interfacing with key stakeholders in the organization
- Have been a project leader who is skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing priorities and complexities
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes in process, tools, and workflows
- Able to diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Problem Solving, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and New York)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact [email protected] Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
The US base salary range for this position is $126,000 - $170,000 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. At Pantheon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.