Modem RF Platform Software
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
- Understanding RF performance for various RATs (2G/3G/4G/LTE/5G-NR) for 3GPP compliance
- Control RF HW like RFIC, RFFE to optimize HW parameter/performance
- Hands on experience with RF equipment like Call simulator, Vector Analyzer
- RF Driver along with Modem software architect
- Capable of working with international engineering center in Korea/India
- Bachelors with 10+ years of relevant industry experience, or Masters with 8+ years or PhD with 5+ years in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Good RF SW understanding and debugging experience in mobile applications for 3GPP
- Good understanding of RF transceiver for LTE/NR (sub 6Ghz, mmWave)
- Basic Modem knowledge pertaining to all RATs
- Programming experience in C, python and embedded SW architecture is required
- Hands-on experience with call simulator CMW500, MT8000 for debugging is preferred
- Some knowledge for DPD, AIT (Ant Imp Tuner), Noise/Jammer cancellation is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience is required
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.