MPE-Product Development – Undergrad Intern
Posted on 10/13/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through new product development
- Makes significant contributions to design, development, and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluates, develops, and debugs complex test methods Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions Tests, validates, modifies, and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity