Win-Loss Account Executive
Posted on 1/19/2023
B2B competitive intelligence platform
Klue’s mission is to deliver actionable insights and content to the people that need it with their Competitive Enablement Platform that helps every department of every business. The company’s platform collects and curates intelligence from multiple sources to help every team in an organization compete and get ahead.
British Columbia, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Sales & Account Management
- Intermediate level sales experience
- Want to be in the start-up world, thrive on change and hyper growth
- Technically proficient: you demo solutions without assistance
- You roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- The need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
- You will nurture leads through the sales cycle and close contracts. You can expect to receive some leads from our team of SDRs, but our most successful Account Executives also prospect actively
- You will lead meetings with prospective customers, building trust, sparking excitement, and showcasing how awesome our product is!
- You will be persistent in your follow up with enterprise customers, planning out valuations and facilitating regular meetings to demonstrate Klue's product and answer any questions they may have
- You'll prepare and present business cases to customers' leadership teams, demonstrating how Klue can add value to their business
- You can expect to spend 50% of your time in meetings presenting to business leaders, key stakeholders, and business users, so you must be confident in your presentation skills
- You will also participate in internal meetings, company-wide and with the sales team to discuss sales pipelines
- Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo & of course, Klue!